Important Information for Participating Wineries
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition invites Mexico and Canada to 2019 SFCWC
“Canada and Mexico wineries will be joining the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition”, reports Bob Fraser, Executive Director. “We are tremendously excited to introduce some of these wines to the American public”, reports Fraser. The 2019 Call for Entries and ticket sales for the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Public Tasting at Fort Mason Center on February 16, 2019 will commence in late October, 2018. The recent 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition had approximately 7,000 wine entries from United States wineries which resulted with the competition being the largest in the country.
- 2018 Badge Overview (pdf)
- 2018 Award Badges Digital & Print (zip)
- Most PCs will automatically open a zip file. Other computers, such as Mac, uses a similar format called Stuffit Expander (it’s free). Most zip utilities are available for free; and may already be on your computer.
Public Tasting Information
- Public Tasting Accommodations
(Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Contact Cary Fraser, Entry Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greetings from Bob & Scott Fraser
- Rules and Information
- 2018 Wine Judging Categories